Following a very successful inaugural event as part of Celtic Connections at SWG3 in Glasgow in January 2017, the National Whisky Festival of Scotland are delighted to bring the festival to Auld Reekie this Summer.
Taking over Edinburgh’s Corn Exchange on 22nd July 2017, the festival will continue to expertly blend the whisky industry with the best in live music.
- Over 40 exhibitors presenting the best of the national drink and drams from around the world
- Full programme of informative, entertaining talks on whisky history, production and culture
- Masterclasses (charged separately) – private, tutored tastings of your favourite brands and expressions
- Fantastic programme of live music curated by Synergy Concerts (line up TBA soon)
- Local restaurants will be present, providing excellent fare to compliment the whisky
- Off-sales of a large range of featured brands from the official retailer Whiski Rooms
Spearheaded by the team behind renowned concert promoters Synergy Concerts and critically acclaimed venue The Hug & Pint, the festival will continue to be an exciting, groundbreaking celebration of all things uisge-beatha.
Tickets are on sale now at nationalwhiskyfestival.scot.
The National Whisky Festival of Scotland, Saturday 22nd July 2017
Corn Exchange, 11 New Market Road, Edinburgh